An example of fast bridging finance recently completed.
COMPLETED IN 3 DAYS. £2,300,000 From Enquiry to Completion. Three properties. Two refinances. One purchase.
We have access to private funds and in excess of 75 bridging lenders.
Speed is essential when a bridging loan is required.
We have access to bridging loans providers that are able to lend you the funds that you require.
Loans can be arranged for terms of 1 day to 15 years.
Bridging loans can be coordinated for residential and commercial properties, on either a first or second charge basis. Funds can be raised for a variety of purposes.
Funding of up to 75% of the market value of the property can be obtained.
Bridging finance is normally secured on freehold or long leasehold property. However funding can also be secured against other tangible assets that can be professionally valued.
Key benefits and uses of bridging finance:
• Auction purchases.
• Refurbishment projects
• Refinancing/capital raising
• Funds can be raised for a variety of purposes
• Quick decisions.
• Loans can be secured on commercial and residential property
• Decisions can be made in hours and money can be available in days
• Interest can be rolled up for the term of the loan
• Short and medium term bridging options available
• Bridging is available for both the employed and self employed
• Finance available for those with adverse credit history
• Proof of income not always required.